Friday, September 19, 2014

Rose Gold
 


 
This look is all about bronzed, redish hues with sparkle and soft golden skin. I love pairing warm browns with green eyes, it really makes them pop because red and green are opposites on the color wheel. The flash in the pictures dilutes how red/brown this look actually appears in person. But I wanted to show you the shadow I smoked out at the bottom lash line. Because the color is so close to my green eyes, it really makes them stand out against the wash of color. Also, bronzey tan skin is great with this color combo. Grab some sparkly bonzer and dust lightly around the outer edges of the face and down the nose.
 
 
This is the NYX Eyeshadow Palette I used for this look. I used the last three shades from each row, the light gold color, the coral, and the wine color. I used the darkest shade on my lower lash line to contrast with my green eyes. This palette is from Ulta and its $10!! Great buy.
 
 
Reflecting On Your Heart
When you're rejected, downplayed, or ignored, do you take it personally and let your feelings get hurt? Do you lash out? Do you imagine or come up with a few creative comes backs? Its so natural and easy to respond in such ways, isn't it? But what should you do instead when you're wronged? One way you can respond is to follow Jesus' example and do nothing. Then, while you are doing nothing, you can pray. Take time to reflect on God's way of treating those who annoy and frustrate you. God's brand of goodness will not retaliate with evil, but will instead find ways to show kindness. Just think, next time someone says something rude, instead of a common response... wouldn't it speak louder to not say anything at all. Sometimes silence speaks louder then retaliation.


No comments:

Post a Comment