Monday, September 22, 2014

Hey Smokey



Don't be afraid to smoke it out sometimes! I used the Naked palette by Urban Decay (my fav palette of the three) to achieve this look. I used two colors, Smog and Buck. Smog is a dark brown shimmery color, and Buck is a matte milk chocolate shade. Both absolutely beautiful and compliment green and blue eyes well! 
Using Smog, I put that shimmery shade all over my lid. Then I used Buck to smokey it out up into the crease. Took no time at all. Mascara and your good to go. For the bottom, I used a black eyeliner in the water line and Smog to smoke out the bottom lash line. Complimented with some nude gloss and pink blush. Make sure to fill in your brows, they can tend to get lost with a smokey, dramatic eye. 
Super easy look that anyone can do!


Reflecting the Heart of Jesus
"Jesus went about doing good." (Acts 10:38) There five words inspire me. I fix these words in my heart and let them guide me daily. Jesus accomplished so very much during His lifetime, and it all came from His goodness. The Bible says that Jesus is the key to your goodness, this means that the only way to reflect the goodness of Jesus is to get close to Him, and let His character rub off on you. Stay near to Him until you don't know any other way to walk and live except by going about doing what is good! So pray daily for Christ's goodness to flow through you to touters. Be on the lookout for opportunities to show His goodness in deeds of kindness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment