Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cater to Your Skin Type
 
 
 
I have been experimenting lately with a lot of new skin products (cleansers, toners, scrubs, moisturizers). Since I am a combination skin type, oily in T-zone but still have some dry patches, I have tried products for oily skin and dry skin. Here are some combo's I have found best for oily and dry skin, and everything in between! I actually have all these products and use them daily, so here is my recommendation and what I've been loving lately....

First for normal to oily skin types: Mario Badescu Glycolic Cleanser paired with the Origins Oil Free Night-A-Mins moisturizer. I lean more towards the oily side and get occasional pimples here and there. I love this glycolic cleanser because it leaves my skin squeaky clean with out the harshness of other acne cleansers. Its soothing as well as treating my skin! Also, the Origins Night-A-Mins, holy cow cannot rave about this stuff enough!! Its amazing and feels great on my skin, not to mention nourishes like none other. Make sure to get the OIL FREE one, or else you oily girls will not be happy. This is a great combo, loving this for everyday use.
 Glycolic Cleanser Night-A-Mins
 
Second for dry to normal skin types: Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleanser paired with the Josie Maran Milk Hydration. Both of these products leave my skin feeling like a baby's bottom! The Mario cleanser is great for after I do a deep exfoliating, it makes my skin so smooth, like amazing!! Also, with the winter months coming up, the Josia Maran Milk product will be a must for me. Its super light weight but feels like its actually penetrating moisture back into my skin. Tried it after exfoliating my skin and woke up with glowing, hydrated skin!
Enzyme Cleanser Josie Maran Milk
 
Products good for both skin types: First are the LUSH Fresh Handmade Face Masks. There are about 12 different choices that will fit your skins needs whether its to brighten, tighten, smooth, or help with break outs. I highly highly recommend these masks along with all the other LUSH products. The one I'm currently using is called Branzened Honey, helps with congested pores leaving skin fresh and bright. Second product is the Origins GinZing Eyecream. This stuff rocks! Its made to de-puff the undereye and brighten all in one! It goes on like butter and is great if you wear concealer, because that area can get crusty and crease easily if you wear a heavy concealer.
LUSH Mask GinZing Eyecream
 
Well girls, I hope you learned something new and are inspired to try some of these products. The Mario Badescu line is really affordable, I believe the cleansers are $12 and can be purchased at Ulta. Lush masks are about $7. However Josie Maran (Sephora) and Origins (Dillard's) are a bit pricey, but well worth it.
 
I encourage you to invest in your skin,
its the skin your going to have all your life!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment