Saturday, September 6, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TidgmVs-JOY&list=UU7SNWx-Grna4Bil5VDkMCng

Click this picture to go 
straight to my new video :)

This video goes over some of my most favorite products for skin and hair needs. I use a lot of different products but these I have narrowed down to be the best for me! I want to share that I am a normal/oily skin type and have semi-dry/damaged hair from coloring and using heat. This video was fun to create and I hope you learn something new from this video.

I will be updating my blog soon on products I love (make up, skin, hair) more in depth and describing why I love them. I've gotten some requests for this so I'll be busy workin on that for you guys:)

Gentleness and Your Walk with Jesus
Are you grasping how important gentleness is? Its an essential elements in your walk with Christ. Lets take a deeper look into what the Bible says about gentleness, I think you'll agree that when you exhibit gentleness, or meekness, you reflect Jesus. 

Gentleness is a key to abundant living- 
"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth." Matthew 5:5

Gentleness can bring peace instead of strife-
"A soft gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." Proverbs 51:1

Gentleness is considerate of others even when confrontation is necessary-
"If anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness."
Galatians 6:1 *Gentleness seeks restoration rather than lashing out at someone*

Gentleness is a reflection of love-
"With all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bear with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2. *A gentle spirit goes a long way in preserving unity*

Gentleness is confident, yet respectful- 
"Be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the
hope that is in you, with meekness." 1 Peter 3:15  

No matter who society or those around you regard gentleness, it is an exquisite, powerful, and lofty Christlike attitude. Take every opportunity to bear mistreatment or misunderstanding with tranquility. I want to be seen as steady, consistent, and not easily angered by trivial things, keep your heart and your head up and deal with situation with meekness and gentleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment