Saturday, August 30, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK13Wcmbkjg&list=UU7SNWx-Grna4Bil5VDkMCng&index=1

Click this picture to watch 
my latest makeup tutorial!


I've been getting a lot of questions from friends and family lately like what products I use and how I do my make up, so I decided to film a short video for you all! I have provided all the products I used in this video in the description box below the video. Check it out and let me know if you would like me to do more videos! They are fun and only take me a day to complete. 

Character in Action: Diligence 
The virtue of diligence has four faces:
1. Diligence means constancy. Temporary obedience is disobedience.
2. Diligence is instant. Delayed obedience is disobedience.
3. Diligence is exactitude. Partial obedience is disobedience.  
4. Diligence is observant care. Careless obedience is disobedience.

Diligence is the responsible, orderly, steady application of God's power within you toward whatever responsibilities you may have. In a marriage, the diligent husband and wife knows that true love transcends the emotional rush of the honeymoon. Love is constantly choosing. They show diligent love because they choose to love, and they choose to love no matter what. There is a dreadful fragility in any marriage that depends on love being "felt." There will be those moments in any marriage, or in any relationship, when honeymoon romance in nowhere to be found. In those season we must love not passionately but earnestly, because we choose to do so. Diligence makes all of life a labor of love, all the way to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment