Wednesday, September 10, 2014

maccosmetics.com
Emily's MAC Favorites 
 1. Angel Tinted Lipglass- This lip gloss has great staying power and color pay off! MAC has the best lip products, in my opinion. This color, Angel, its a pretty light pink color with a pretty shiny, sheen effect. It doesnt have any actual sparkle in it, but very shiny!

2. This is the 217 Blending Brush. I use this everyday for blending out my eyeshadow! Its perfect! They last forever, I think I've had mine now for 5 years. Creates a flawless blowout of color, great for blending colors in the crease. An eyeshadow must have.

3. Mineralize Skin Finish in Light Plus. AHH this powder is incredible. It mimics the look of skin, so it doesn't look chalk-board powdery, it have some sheen to it with out looking shiny or sparkly. Its amazing for all over the face, or just in the T zone. 

4. Saddle Eyeshadow. Great warm toned brown. This is my go to shadow for blending out other colors on the lid. I use this in my crease to give depth and dimension. Looks great on green and blue eyes. 

5. Twig Lipstick. Hello Kylie Jenner lips!!! This is the perfect color for that almost natural lip look, its a satin finish which isnt completely matte but not shiny at all. Line your lips in a nude pencil and put this lipstick over it, and boom Kylie lips. Ahh gorg

6. Large Duo Fibre Brush. I use this for a lightweight coverage for foundation! I put a small amount of foundation on the back of my hand, swirl the brush into the product and buff in small circles onto my face. It looks beautiful and really natural, great for a light application, doesn't cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment