Friday, October 10, 2014

Fav Products at the Moment 


This is the Beauty Blender! If you haven't seen this before, its a sponge to apply your foundation! It seriously gives the best finish I've ever seen! I've used my fingers, a dense foundation brush, and a stippling brush... and the Beauty Blender, hands down, takes the cake! Take this sponge under the sink and squeeze out the excess water, then apply your liquid foundation. Pressing the foundation into the skin with the sponge, do not swipe. It sheers out your foundation looking flawless and hydrated! Instead of cakey and heavy, honestly it makes your skin look like skin, not like you even have make up on... You can obviously build if you desire a more "full coverage" look. I purchased mine at Sephora! 


MatchMaster Foundation by MAC! Holy cow this stuff is amazing. So I've tried a lotttttt of different foundations from drug store to high end, and I really do love the way this looks on my skin and the way it holds up through out my day! It is a natural matte finish, medium coverage, lasts for up to 8 hours, and controls oil through out the day! Its said to "match" your skin tone by reflecting light as your normal skin would, matching your skin, and it doesssss. It actually improves your skin overtime as well, helping your skin produce the right amount of oil it needs. (this foundation is great for oily skin, I am normal and it works well too) Also, I used to have a problem with my foundation breaking up through out the day with other products, but MatchMaster stays put all day and I barely had to touch it up. I'm in shade 1.5. Great buy if your looking for a foundation! 

This is the Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper, its basically mascara for your brows. Haha! I love running this through my brows to shape them, give extra fullness, and set them for the day. I have the shade Auburn. I accidentally picked up this shade instead of the blonde, but it looks great so I've just kept using it. If you don't fill in your brows... you need to. It totally shapes your eyes and makes them stand out, makes you look a bit more put together. You don't have to darken your brows at all, just giving them some shape and filling in the sparse areas will make your brows your natural and awesome. 
I got this blush at Walmart! Its the NYC Blush in Riverside Rose. ahhhhh gorgeous natural blush for fall. Its so pretty for all skin types. Great to give a natural looking flush of color to the cheeks, I've been wearing this like everyday. And its completely matte with no shimmer! If you have acne or an uneven texture on your cheek area, do not use shimmer, it will just accentuate that texture and bumps, you want to use a matte blush. Also, this looks great on mature skin or if your going for a more elegant looking make up look. Shimmer on the cheeks is more for teen girls in high school. :)


Best lashes hands down! Kiss lashes in number 02. Growing up doing dance competitions, I've been putting on fake eyelashes since I was about 14.... and I've tried a lot of different brands. Kiss just look so natural! I wear fake eyelashes probably once a week if I just feel like drawing a little extra attention to my eyes, or if I have time... lets get real. haha But yes, these are great! Super natural looking, they look like your real lashes, but better! 

Reflecting On Your Heart
So often impatience is the result of choosing to do things in the flesh, in your own strength. You get impatient or frustrated with yourself or someone else because your plan for the day, or the event, or the pattern of your life, seems to slam into a roadblock. Your dreams just aren't coming true. Others seem to fail you, and you find yourself alone and trying to pick up the pieces of your goal. Jesus is telling you, as He told Martha, to refocus on what's really important: your relationship with Him. Be patient! Calm down! Slow down! Take time to stop all your busy activity and sit down. Look to Jesus, your wonderful, patient, kind, Lord. Hear His voice. Center on Him. Recall His life and the Scriptures that reveal His character. And pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment